It’s April 16, 2023, and I have just about wrapped-up this years tax returns for on-time tax filings! Thank you, everyone, who met the timelines to get all of your documents to me, questions answered, documents signed, and payments made. It’s been a GREAT tax season!
Some Things To Know
- I will be on break starting April 18 through June 10.
- The next filing deadline for extended and unfiled tax returns is October 16.
- Plan to have all documents uploaded by October 6.
- For the few of you who still need services for your 2022 income tax return, you may continue working in IntuitLink during that time if you’d like. If you need me to re-send you the IntuitLink invitation, please let me know as soon as possible.
- Please remember do NOT send any tax or other documents with sensitive information to me via email or text message. Both are insecure modes of communication if not encrypted.
Wishing you the best. Stay safe and financially healthy!
Here’s a tax tip for those of you who are saving for retirement in tax deferred plans.