The 2015 Tax Season officially begins on January 20th. I will officially begin working with clients on Saturday, January 24th. In an effort to combat the rampant fraud, the IRS continues its crackdown on tax preparers. This will require me to ask even more questions and even obtain proof of certain things. Please bare with me and know my goal is to do what’s best for the both of us.
You may start sending your documents over at any time. Additionally, please complete and send over the attached questionnaire. (Click here to download Client Tax Questionnaire 2015)
As has been our usual process for the past 3 years, here are the options for getting your documents to me:
Bay Area Drop-Off Day – this is for drop-offs and quick conversations.
- Thursday, February 12, 2015 5pm – 7:30pm Panera Bread, 24133 Southland Dr, Hayward, CA 94545
- I will make arrangements to pick-up taxes from my senior customers (you know who are)
- Bay Area “Pick-up” Day will be approximately 1 month later. Date and time TBD.
Other options for getting your paperwork to me without having a face-to-face meeting include:
- fax to 510-868-2928 or email
- mail to: 1852 W. 11th Street #586, Tracy CA 95376 (Mail COPIES only please)
- Secure upload to my cloud box at www.box.com (I will send you an online invitation for this)
Face-to-face tax preparation and consultation meetings take place at my home office in Tracy, CA or virtually via Skype. Appointment hours are:
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday after 5pm
- Saturday 9am to 12pm
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have and/or if you’ve chosen to work with a different tax preparer this year.
Thank you for your continued support.
God’s blessing to you!