Just how do you go about creating generational wealth for you and your family? Proverbs 13:22 says: “A good man leaves an inheritance for his children’s children.” Now… just how do you do that? It starts by getting some financial education. Then, you’ll need a lot of discipline and mostly liking some coaching.
But let’s start with a little financial education.
In this video I was honored to speak on the topic of: Money For Life – Money Management, Debt Deliverance & Investing for Mountain Hope Community Worship Center’s Wisdom For Life Wednesdays. I got to share the “virtual stage” with my long-time leader and Pastor, Apostle Dr. Cynthia L Chess.
This is episode 007 in my series: Words About Work, Wealth and Money.
Points made include:
- Income allows a family to get by; wealth allows a family to get ahead.
- Income vs. wealth
- Real life income and wealth stories
- How most people manage their money
- How $lighly Savvy people manage their money
- How people who are planning for wealth manage their money
Be blessed by what you hear.